California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits individual California residents to request certain information regarding Market Wavegen disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to email@example.com Please include your name, mailing address, and email address if you want to receive a response by email. Otherwise, we will respond by postal mail within the time required by applicable law.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and are a registered user of any of the services, then you may request that we remove any content that you created and publicly posted on our website (“User Content”). To request the removal of your User Content, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific Data User Content to firstname.lastname@example.org. Market Wavegen reserves the right to request that you provide information that will enable us to confirm that the User Content that you want to be removed was created and posted by you.
Market Wavegen will make a good faith effort to delete or remove your User Content from public view as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note, however, that your request that we delete your User Content does not ensure the complete or comprehensive removal of your User Content. Your User Content may remain on backup media, cached, or otherwise retained by Market Wavegen for administrative or legal purposes or your User Content may remain publicly available if you or someone else has forwarded or reposted your User Content on another website or service prior to its deletion. Market Wavegen may also be required by law to not remove (or allow removal) of your User Content.
Canadian Anti-Spam Policy (CASL)
CASL applies to all messages sent online via e-messages that include emails, texts, and messages sent via social media for individuals and businesses alike.
The legislation came into effect to protect Canadians against online threats, such as phishing, malware, computer viruses, spam, and so on! If businesses are sending out a CEM, they need to have consent from the recipients beforehand.
As per CASL, CEM is any message that encourages participation in a commercial activity. This includes advertisements and information about promotions, offers, business opportunities, events, etc.
Transfer of Rights
Should Market Wavegen be acquired, merged, or endeavor to become closed for business, Market Wavegen reserves the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information collected, during the due course of business. This information may be held as part of any such acquisition, merger, sale, or other change of control or business entity status.
Contact Information: email@example.com
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.